juli 12, 2012

Guest blogger: A Poorly Planned Poem

there once was a penguin you see, 
he might look normal to you and me. 
doing the things that penguins do, 
out on the far seas.
but this perticular penguin was as strange as strange could be
because every night at twelve, 
he would be dancing by himself.



(Oh Oh Oh, dancing by himse-elf)


and on this perculiar note,
he was dansing on board a boat.
not the kind of boat you find floating on the sea, 
but one on the bottom, alone in the dark 
with me.


and for the penguin to get in the mood of dancey,
he would dress up rather fancy.
with a hat of green, 
and a cape of blue,
and a singular purple dancing shoe.

the penguin would dance, 
the waltz and the tango, 
rumba and hip hop, 
and in the end a flamenco.


and all the while 
he was dancing alone,
he did not notice my presence 
my moans.


he doesen't even know 
that he keeps me company, 
he is dancing with a ghost, 
and that ghost would be me.

Written by Ann-Kristin Opdal Olsen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar